$11-12 per hour
Hours 9:00am – 5:30pm Monday – Friday with occasional overtime
- Must have a clean DMV record (no current points on your record) and no prior DUI’s.
- Must have excellent customer service & phone skills. A happy, bubbly personality is a must!
- Must be computer literate, have good grammar and spelling and be able to multitask.
- Answer maintenance repair calls and issue work orders to vendors.
- Follow up on repairs.
- Obtain approvals from owners for repairs when needed.
- Handle maintenance related HOA violations.
- Handle billing disputes from tenants and owners.
- Perform inspections at tenant occupied properties.
- Inspect maintenance emergencies as they arise.
- Includes reporting findings to owner and issuing work orders for needed repairs found at inspection.
- Take weekend and after-hour emergency calls one month at a time every 3 months.
- General knowledge of maintaining all systems of a household. There isn’t any hands-on maintenance done but you should know how to handle repairs a tenant will call in.
- Must be a team-player and be willing to help out other departments if asked to do so.
- Business casual dress is a necessity. Must maintain a professional appearance at all times.
Benefits included are:
- Availability to join the company 401k plan (after 3 months employment)
- Various Aflac plans available to employees (after 1 month employment)
- Vacation and Sick pay
- Paid holidays