Our Website includes digital pictures and a profile of the property, average 500 hits per day.
We will post your listings in the Santa Clarita Newspaper
- We receive referrals from the approximately 1600+local real estate agents.
- Referrals from past and present tenants and owner clients.
- List of rentals available 24 hours a day at our office and available by fax.
- Signs – a For Lease sign will be placed in the yard of your home or window/balcony of your condo displaying office telephone number & web site address.
- Southern California Real Estate has existing relationships with local businesses and relocation companies to handle their incoming employee transfers.
- We have a full staff of licensed leasing agents that show our properties 7 days a week. To keep vacancy costs low for our owners, we can show your property while it is occupied and will give you or your current tenant 24 hours notice prior to showing your home.
Added Safety When Showing Your Home:
- To assure the safety of the families living in the homes we show, Southern California Real Estate requires prospective tenants to check in at our office and show a valid photo ID, prior to entering your home. This is to prevent the possibility of robbery, theft, vandalism or possible squatters as well as for the safety of our leasing agents. In the 30 years we have been in business this system works and we have never had any safety concerns for our homeowners.